Friday, June 7, 2013

Now You See Me (2013 film)


First and foremost, I have no intention to watch “Now You See Me”. The movie is star-studded (Woody Harrelson, Jesse Eisenberg, Isla Fisher, Mark Ruffalo, Morgan Freeman, David Franco, Michael Caine, and Mélanie Laurent, Common (entertainer), and with the cameo appearance of Conan O'Brien.

I may not be a fan of suspense, or thriller, or any similar genre, but I like this film. One reason is that I am fascinated with magic. There’s a twist in the film. I didn’t saw it coming.

For me, may konting comedy.

I like the movie’s direction; I like the actors' interaction. I somehow quite don’t understand the flow of the story. One reason is that, maingay kahit papaano yung mga katabi ko.

Rating:
3.5 out of 5 stars

Disclaimer:
I do not own the image above.
Credits to its respective owner/s.
For informational use only.

Trivia:
This is the second film that features Woody Harrelson and Jesse Eisenberg, since 2009's Zombieland.
This is the fourth film that features Michael Caine and Morgan Freeman, since Christopher Nolan's The Dark Knight trilogy.

No comments:

Post a Comment