Friday, December 6, 2013

Nelson Mandela (July 18 1918 – December 5 2013)

I don't know have enough knowledge on the life of Nelson Mandela, but he's one of the political figures that I admire.

All I know is that tried to unite his people. He tried uniting uniting his people thru football in the movie, Invictus, starring Morgan Freeman and Matt Damon.

I haven't yet checked , the cause of his death. He is 95.

I mentioned earlier that I admire him as a political figure. I admire him in a sense that, during his time as president of South Africa, he did his best to unite his fellow country men.

Nelson Mandela - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Reactions to the death of Nelson Mandela - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nelson Mandela Dies At His South African Home

The World Reacts To Nelson Mandela's Death

No comments:

Post a Comment