Wednesday, April 9, 2014

This book and its soundtracks and movie.

I got a text message from Fully Booked earlier this day, that the reservation copy of the book Ways to Live Forever by Sally Nicholls ay dumating na sa TriNoma branch nila.

I don't know what the front book cover look like, because there are different images I found on the Internet. And the book cost 294 PHp (Philippine pesos).

And I'm planning to ask my aunt, who is currently in the U.K., to buy me the 2/two soundtracks (score soundtrack album and compilation soundtrack album) and the Blu-Ray edition of the movie.

Here is the cover of the score soundtrack album

and here is the cover of the compilation soundtrack album

Disclaimer:

I do not own the images above.
For informational use only.

No copyright infringement intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment