Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Movie screening of "X-MEN: Days of Future Past".

The movie screening is the very first/1st contest that I joined, on one of the contest provided by Nuffnang Philippines, since I joined Nuffnang late last year. Around September or October of 2013.

I really do not have expectations that my entry will be chosen, among other Nuffnangers'* entries.

On one of the blog posts, I answered the question, since I'm not a fashionista guy. The question is this. "What would you correct from your past to save the future?"

So, my answer is found on this link. X-MEN: Days of Future Past

The movie screening will be held on May 23, Friday, 9:50 pm at Shargri-La Cineplex Cinema 1.

Here are the two/2 links on the movie screening.

X-MEN Movie Screening Tickets Giveaway!

‘X-Men: Days of Future Past’ Movie Screening Ticket Winners

* Nuffnanger is word for people, whose their blogs registered at Nuffnang Philippines.

No comments:

Post a Comment