Wednesday, March 4, 2015

On these 10 popular professions.

Some of us struggle to find a stable job. I am one of them. In my case, naka-dalawang (2) taong umaattend ng mga job fairs, pag-appply sa JobStreet at JobsDB. Naka-dalawang taon sa isang organization. Magli-limang (5) na taon akong nagti-tiis bilang isang “utusan” sa isang condominium sa Ortigas Center sa Pasig City.

Among the listed 10 (ten) popular professions born in the Internet age, 3 (three) professions mentioned that I can do.

Namely: Bloggers; Community Manager; and Youtubers. Runner-up lang yung pagiging eBook author.

Here are the reasons.

On Bloggers:

I’ve been a blogger, if my memory serves me right, since around 2001. Lately lang talaga ako naging active.

On Community Managers:

I’ve been a member of a popular Pinoy-forum since around 2004 or 2005. So I’m planning to create a new username. Hindi ko alam kung kumikita/sumusuweldo ang mga moderators at administrators doon sa Pinoy forum na tinutukoy ko.

On YouTubers:

I do admit that I have account on YouTube. But I’m not that active on the video-sharing website.

On eBook Author:

Sa dami-dami ng ideas na pumapasok sa isipan ko, hindi ko alam kung aling ideas ang unang gagamitin ko.

For more information, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment