Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Sambo Kojin in SM Megamall Atrium.

The office I currently working as an employee, had a buffet dinner in Sambo Kojin on SM Megamall's 3rd floor of Atrium. The branch itself is big. It is a combination of Japanese and Korean cuisine/food.

It was my second time to eat in Japanese buffet restaurant, after Yakimix. And this is my first time to eat in Korean, buffet restaurant. And it was my first time to eat in a buffet restaurant with the combination of Japanese and Korean food/cuisine.

Just like most Japanese restaurants, Sambo Kojin's interior is Japanese inspired. Even the restrooms for men and ladies.

There's a Japanese/Korean carbonara, but I don't know on how one of my bosses found. I don't know why I didn't tried their miso soup. There is a soup that I do not know what.

The branch has two (2) selections of main course: items that you're going to cook it; and food items are already cooked. And of course, there are appetisers and desserts.

Sambo Kojin has other branches:
Eastwood;
Edsa;
West Avenue;
SM Southmall

The Edsa branch is located, of course, located along Edsa. It near the branches of Dad's, Saisaki, Kamayan.

Their SM Megamall branch was the first branch I visited.

Visit their links below.

Official website

Facebook fan page

Instagram account

Sambo Kojin hashtag on Twitter

At our table.






Appetisers with a touch of art:




My third (3rd) batch of appetisers and the cooking: My third (3rd) batch of appetisers


My third (3rd) batch of appetisers and the cooking: The cooking




Men's restroom





My third (3rd) batch of appetisers and the cooking: My third (3rd) batch of appetisers


Korean pies:


Tempura: Shrimp, fish, prawn, etc.:


Watermelon with a touch of art:




The desserts: Cakes










The desserts: Ice cream

The toppings:



The ice cream:
The yellow-colored ice cream is tasted like popsicle; strawberry; match green tea; I just don't know the name of the dark green-colored ice cream on the lower right.

No comments:

Post a Comment