Thursday, January 16, 2020

This photo on Sea of Galilee.

I have folloing Australian actor nathaniel Buzolic on Instagram. Napanood ko siya sa isang episode ng TV series na Supernatural, and in the Oscar-nominated Mel Gibson-directed film Hacksaw Ridge. Although he is best known for appearing for a couple of episodes in The Vampire Diaries.

The first screenshot is from my recently bought VIVO Y11, while the second screenshot is from my two year old VIVO V5 Lite.
I torn between the two screenshots, because of the shaprness, and the clearness of the photo by the actor, based on the two screenshots on my two VIVO phones.

Disclaimer:
I do not own the photos.
I credit Nathaniel Buzolic's photo for the photo of Sea of Galilee.
This is not a product endorsement, a paid partnership, whatsoever.
And this is not a paid post. I wrote this post on my biases, opinions, etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment