Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Sleeping time, with these gadgets and their apps.

The first photo is a screenshot from the app Mi Fit app. The Second app is a screenshot from the Infinix Lite 2.0 app. While the third app is from the Huawei Health App.

I don't understand, and I don't know why the Mi Band 4 that I own record(ed) my time sleeping on 2:32 AM this morning, despite the fact that I went to bed around 11 PM last night.

I don't understand, and I don't know why the Infinix Band that I own record(ed) my sleeping until 6:29 this morning.

Both the Infinix Band and Huawei Band 4 Pro, recorded my time sleeping, 23:29 PM (11:29 PM) for the former, and 23:25 PM (11:25 PM) for the latter, with 4 (four) minutes apart.




----------

I am on Ko-fi.

And I am on Buy Me a Coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment