Friday, August 13, 2021

I miss going to the malls.

Yes, you read it right. I miss going to the mall, because of the COVID-19 pandemic. I'd love to, but I can't, due to the fact that I am living with my toxic parents, toxic older brother, toxic sister-in-law, two toxic nephews. Well, except with my niece who is turning 5 (five) months old this month.

Here are some reasons:

1) Another reason is that I don't have money to go to the malls and back home. I also don't have my own car.

2) Even if I want to buy what I want to buy, I don't have the money.

3) Even though I am going to the malls by using public vehicles, I don't know the rules and regulations by the LGUs (local government units).

One positive side of the pandemic is that there aren’t too many people, in the malls, I mean.

About this Christmas 2020.

Christmas 2020 is the very first Christmas celebration that I didn't take any photos, and videos too, of the Christmas displays by the shopping malls (frequently) I visit. Well, you know, because of the pandemic.

And most probably Christmas 2021.


No comments:

Post a Comment