Monday, April 11, 2016

“Live with the King”

I haven't tried any phones made by Huawei. My older brother has a Google Nexus made by Huawei. I'm just not sure about that particular model.

What I like the model Huawei Nexus 6P


Low-light loving, powerful camera
I have pictures using my old phones. But unfortunetely, some of the photos are not clear. But the photos using Huawei Nexus 6P's features 12.3MP camera, and 1.55µm pixels, it has clear and better pictures.

Front-facing speakers = clear sounds
Some phones with front-facing speakers aren't clear. As the statement suggests Huawei Nexus 6P's front-facing speakers has clear sounds.

Fast charging due to its USB Type C charging port
Some models takes time up to charge up to 100%, especially there are people who are (always) on the go. What I like this feature is that it can charge faster.

Ergonomic fingerprint ID
Another feature that I like is Ergonomic fingerprint ID. If the phone is lost or stolen, it contains only your fingerprint.

The best of Google in the palm of your hand (Search, Maps, Play, YouTube, GMail, etc.)
And of course, it cannot complete an Android phone with other Google products.

Here are the photos of the Huawei Nexus 6P phone.





1 comment:

  1. I think I love the dimension and style.

    dlysen | http://www.askupline.com

    ReplyDelete