Thursday, August 20, 2015

Vanilla Cupcake Bakery, TriNoma

Last Tuesday afternoon, I was browsing the local/Philippine website of OpenSnap to find a cafe in the vicinity of Quezon City particularly cafes in TriNoma until I found Vanilla Cupcake Bakery.


Vanilla Cupcake Bakery is located in the 2nd Floor of TriNoma. And it is located near the reverse fountain.

My first time there was yesterday lunch, while waiting for the second screening time of “Inside Out” in Cinema 1.



So my food is called Country Breakfast. It is consists of 2 sliced bread, sausage, scrambled egg, and fries. I noticed that the fries are in the style of potato wedges.

At first, I thought two sliced breads are toasted, but isn’t. The scrambled egg is okay. The sausage is a little bit spicy. And I like the fries.



And originally, my drink is Pink Strawberry. But the cashier told me that most of the frappes are not available that time except for Oreo Chocolate.

Oreo Chocolate is consisting of chocolate drink and a small piece of Oreo cookie.

The Oreo cookie has the same taste of the Oreo being sold at supermarkets and convenience stores. I like the sweetness of the chocolate drink.




As for the restaurant’s ambiance, my observance is that like you’re in a house.







If you’re looking for other branches of Vanilla Cupcake Bakery, or find out other restaurants, you may check the Philippine website of OpenSnap.

OpenSnap is available on App Store, and on Google Play.

No comments:

Post a Comment