Sunday, May 12, 2013

The European countries, I'm planning to visit first, that requires Schengen visa.


The reasons why I will visit these countries someday.

Belgium - For me, Belgium is known for its Belgian chocolates.
        - Places I want to visit: Brussels and Bruges.
        - I want also to try the Belgian fries.

Czech Republic - Affordable, according to my cousin-in-law.
               - So far, Prague is the only place I want visit in Czech Republic.

Denmark - Copenhagen is the only place in Denmark I know.

Greece - I want to visit Greece because of Greek mythology.
       - So far, both Athens; Mount Olympus, and Sparta are the only places I want visit in Greece.
       - The other place I want to visit is the shooting/filming locations of Mamma Mia!, the one with Meryl Streep.
       - The Greek food.

France - Paris and Lourdes.
       - Louvre Museum and Eiffel Tower
       - The French food, especially ratatouille and confit byaldi.

Great Britain - England (partiuclarly London); Scotland (particuraly Edinburgh, Glasglow, and Perth); Wales; amd Northern Ireland.
- The British version of fish and chips.

Ireland - Dublin

Italy - I want to visit Italy because of Roman mythology.
      - Rome, Milan, Venice, Piza Florence, and Tuscany.
      - Leaning Tower of Piza
      - Italian art like the paintings of Leonard da Vinci; David of Michelangelo..

Netherlands - Amsterdam is the only place I know in the Netherlands.

Norway - Oslo is the only place I know in Norway.
       - The Norwegian version of smoked salmon.

Portuagal - The only Portuguse place I know is Fátima.

Spain - The only Spanish/Spaniard places I know are Madrid and Barcelona.

Sweden - Stockholm is the only place I know in Sweden.

Switzerland - Bern an Geneva the only places I know in Switzerland.
            - Swiss chocolates.
            - Alpine mountains

No comments:

Post a Comment