Saturday, September 21, 2013

“OTJ: On the Job”, “The Way Way Back” and “Insidious: Chapter 2”.

I’m planning to watch 3 (three) movies this month, but due to financial reasons, I decided not to. The movies are “OTJ: On the Job”, “The Way Way Back” and “Insidious: Chapter 2”.

“OTJ: On the Job”

I do admit that I rarely watch Pinoy films. I have reasons I rarely watch Pinoy movies.

I don’t remember the last Pinoy flick I watched. It is either that Vhong Navarro/Toni Gonzaga-starred comedy flick, or the Kris Aquino-starred horror movie.

I read that “OTJ” is good movie. Like I mentioned earlier, I decided not to. And I don’t if the Gerald Anderson/Piolo Pascual-starred film is still showing at the local cinemas.

“The Way Way Back”

Same 2 reasons with “OTJ”: financial reasons and I don’t know if the movie is still showing at local cinemas.

“Insidious: Chapter 2”

I didn’t watch this movie when it was shown at the local cinemas few years ago. Meaning, I failed to watch the movie.

I have to waith atleast 5 (five) months or so, to be able to watch these 3 (three) movies.

Disclaimer:
I'm not saying that I'm not financial stable.
Short lang ako sa pera.

No comments:

Post a Comment