Monday, March 31, 2014

Montemar Beach Club Inc.

For the past 3 days, I was went to Bagac, Bataan. Because my family & I had family outing. That was my first time in Bataan.

The resort my family went is Montemar Beach Club Inc. It is located in Bagac, Bataan.

May kalakihan ang resort. The resort has 2 swimming pools: one for the members and their guests, and the other one is for non-members.

My family consists of 9 members including one child. So we have 2 rooms.

Here's my list of pros and cons, in random order.

Pros:
1) The beach resort is maintained.
2) If you going to eat your dinner, you may choose from their menu or choose from their list of food to be grilled. If you're going to have your breakfast, you may have buffet or from their menu.
3) Each bathroom contains amenities like soaps, shampoo, etc.
4) The resort has playground.
5) The resort has 2 tree houses which connected by a hanging bridge.
6) You will be greeted by the employees.

Cons.
1) Some parts of the wooden sliding doors are not working properly.
2) I just don't know if it is just me, or the holder for tissue and soap are slanted pakaliwa.

For more information, visit the website of Montermar Beach Club Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment