Wednesday, June 4, 2014

These stories I read on Wattpad.

First and foremost, I am not a fan of One Direction. Yes, you read it right. I'm not a Directioner. Gusto ko lang magbasa ng fanfiction (or simply fanfic) stories, about them.

These stories (here, and its sequel) is the first stories that I read. This is the second story (third story, actually) that I read. Stories focused on Zayn Malik.

The third one (fourth story) is focused on Louis Tomlinson.

All these stories are written by Filipino fans of One Direction (1D for short).

And yes, I have an account on Wattpad. I don't have ongoing and completed stories yet, on this account of mine.

The first Zayn Malik-centric fanfic (Bad Boy book 1), and the story Surprise?! (Louis Tomlinson-centric) are the stories that I read, na isang araw ko binasa. While the Zayn Malik-centric fanfic sequel (Bad Boy book 2) is ongoing. Yes, the story is not finished yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment