Tuesday, September 23, 2014

35th Manila International Book Fair, Day 1

Last Wednesday, I went on the first (1st) day of 35th Manila International Book Fair, in SMX Convention Center in SM Mall of Asia. As expected, there are a lot of people.

My main purpose on that day, is to buy books, I bought An Abundance of Katherines, and Paper Towns. Both books are written by John Green. I bought these books from the booth of Fully Booked.

I currently reading the former book.

Both books have 20% discount.

Fully Booked

Lucy of Fully Booked (_FullyBooked) | Twitter / Fully Booked on Twitter

Fully Booked on Facebook



Disclaimer:
I do not own the images above.
For informational use only.
No copyright infringement intended.

Links:

The SMX Convention Center official website

SMX Convention Center on Wikipedia

SM Mall of Asia

SM Mall of Asia on Facebook

SM Mall of Asia on Twitter

John Green on Wikipedia

John Green's website

John Green's Instagram account

No comments:

Post a Comment