Thursday, December 31, 2015

Bank of the Philippine Islands' (BPI) My ePrepaid Card

I do remember applying My ePrepaid Card, a prepaid card product by Bank of the Philippine Islands' (BPI). I do remember applying the aforementioned prepaid card December of 2014.

People apply for the aforementioned card in two (2) ways. Via the BPI Prepaid Facebook page. And the other one is applying in a BPI branch with an application form.

The processing fee and renewal for the card is 500 pesos for GMMA residents, and 600 pesos for non-GMMA residents. I just forgot if there's payment for lost and damaged cards.

For online application, clients may choose or nominate a BPI branch they want/like. I chose SM Megamall because, technically, and huling shopping mall gago ako sumakay ng bus (although nadadaanan ko and Shangri-La Mall; Edsa Central and Pavilion.

For more information:

visit a BPI branch;
visit the BPI Prepaid Facebook page
visit the BPI website
read blog posts about My ePrepaid Card

No comments:

Post a Comment