Saturday, May 26, 2018

Gym rates of these gyms.

I used to workout in Slimmers World, in SM Annex, in SM North Edsa way back 2003 or 2004. Before SM North Edsa Annex is still has two floors, four cinemas, and haven't renovated yet. Kaya lang, hindi ko natapos due to my schedule in college.

What I like about Anytime Fitness, is that you can workout (or exercise) any time of the day.

I would like to workout again in the SM North Edsa branch of Slimmers World, or try the branches of Fitness First in SM North Edsa The Block, or in Trinoma. I also would like to try Gold's Gym in Muñoz*, in Quezon City**.

I would like also to try Anytime Fitness in Ayala Malls Vertis North, or in El Pueblo, Ortigas, Pasig City. I would like also to try 360 Fitness Club, also in Ortigas Pasig City, or in Timog, Quezon City.

Kaya lang, kahit na gustuhin ko man na workout/exercise, wala naman akong pera. Hindi naman kalakihan ang sweldo/sinusuweldo. Pinipilit ko man mag-ipon, maliit naman yung kinikita ko sa trabaho.

These rates are posted last January 8, of this year.

* Pronunciation is Munyoz
** Pronunciation is Kezon

No comments:

Post a Comment