Wednesday, September 11, 2019

40th Manila International Book Fair

I don't remember the last time that I went to Manila International Book Fair at the SMX Convention Center, in SM Mall of Asia, Pasay City.

The Special Events both in the Facebook page, on both mobile version or browser version is hard to read.

I'm planning to go to the event by this coming Sunday. But I am not sure if I am going to the event this coming Saturday.

Various mass media companies have articles on this year's 40th Manila International Book Fair on their respective websites, some of them are listed below:

PHL’s biggest book fair returns in Sept.

What to expect at PH's longest-running book fair

Bookworms, it's time to save up for the Manila International Book Fair 2019

Mark Your Calendars for Manila International Book Fair 2019

Here's How to Spend Less at Manila's Biggest Book Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment