Friday, January 22, 2021

Humanity & Inclusion

Last Monday morning of January 18, I received a call from Valenzuela City (Hall)'s People with Disability Affairs Office (PDAO). The caller is a personalized social support officer for Humanity & Inclusion. For security reasons, I will call him Juan Dela Cruz.

I receive calls and texts between June and December of 2020. I do remember that this period, the people who contact me thru calls and via text messages, are contacts  of Juan Dela Cruz.

During my first call, the guy mention the organization of Humanity & Inclusion. At first, I heard Humanity & Exclusion. I Google it. I could not find any information  about the organization until I figure out and I realize it was Humanity & Inclusion.

I admit first time that I learned about Humanity & Inclusion during that call. I could not find enough information about Humanity & Inclusion. 

-------

I am on Ko-fi.

I am on "Buy Me a Coffee".

No comments:

Post a Comment