Friday, January 1, 2021

Transferring of my files.

My HP two terabytes universal serial bus * needs to be reformated. Na-stress ako. Kung i-re-reformat, mabubura yung mga files ko. I will be heartbroken, kung gagawin yun.

• 2TB USB

Here are the reasons:

1) Nagmamadali sa pagtransfer from the MacBook Pro, to the/my USB.
2) Nagtatanong sa akin yung pasaway ko na sister-in-law.
3) Nag-e-espiya sa akin, tumitingin sa akin, tinitingnan ako, ni Sister-in-Law, sa pag-transfer ko ng aking files mula sa MacBook Pro, papunta sa USB ko.
4) Hindi ko agad naisip na pa-isa-isa sa pag-transfer ng files sa USB ko.
5) Hindi ko agad naisip na pa-isa-isa sa pag-transfer ng files sa main section ng USB ko.
6) Hindi ko agad naisip na pa-isa-isa sa pag-transfer ng files sa dalawang (2) external memories ni Older Brother #2.
7) Natatagalan ako sa pag-transfer, ng mga files ko, mula sa MacBook Pro, papunta sa USB ko.
8) Confused ako mula sa pag-transfer, ng mga files ko, mula sa MacBook Pro, papunta sa USB ko, hanggang sa naisip or naisipan ko na "gamitin ko" yung dalawang (2) external memories ni Older Brother #2.

-------

English translation:

My HP two terabytes universal serial bus * needs to be reformated. I was stressed. If I reformat, my files will be deleted. I will be heartbroken, if I do that.

• 2TB USB

Here are the reasons:

1) Hurry to transfer from the MacBook Pro, to the / my USB.
2) My reprimanded sister-in-law asks me.
3) Sister-in-Law spies on me, looks at me, looks at me, as I transfer my files from MacBook Pro, to my USB.
4) I did not immediately think of transferring files to my USB one by one.
5) I did not immediately think of transferring files to the main section of my USB one by one.
6) I did not immediately think of transferring files to two (2) external memories of Older Brother # 2 one by one.
7) It takes me a while to transfer, my files, from MacBook Pro, to my USB. 
8) I was confused from transferring, my files, from my MacBook Pro, to my USB, until I thought or thought I would "use" the two (2) external memories of Older Brother # 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment