Monday, March 15, 2021

COVID19 saliva test.

It is been one year, and two (2) months, when I was in SM Mall of Asia.

Today, my parents, my older brother, my my mother’s brother, and I had our COVID19 saliva test in one (1) of the Philippine Red Cross’ drive-thru tests, in one (1) one of the open parking areas/places in SM Mall of Asia.

The five (5) of us did this because of my father has been coughing for the past three (3) days. Sister-in-Law Number 1 is pregnant wuth Baby # 3. And Baby #3 is going to be born with this week, or later of this month.

They have no plans to get tested when my father DO NOT COUGH for the past three days. I, personally, and honestly speaking, have plans to get tested. But, some have payments/fees, which I don’t have enough money in my financial accounts. I also don’t have the opportunity to go to the places with swab & saliva tests.

According to the people from the drive-thru testing in SM Mall of Asia, the result(s)s will be released/given to us, at least twenty four (24) hours.

The drive-thru testing in the aforementioned parking area/place, in the aformentioned mall, is conducted by Philippine Red Cross. The fee/payment for the saliva test is 2,000 PhP.

No comments:

Post a Comment