Friday, May 21, 2021

On the last entry of this list, and Angelina Jolie's movie.

Sa kalagitnaan ng entry na ito, naalala ko yung pelikula ni Angelina Jolie na Changeling. Hindi ko alam kung bakit, basta na lang ko naalaala, although hindi ko pa napanood yung nabanggit na pelikula.

Here is the video, and followed by the film's trailer, and BuzzFeed Unsolved Network's take on Walter Collins' disappearance.

---------

English translation:

In the middle of this entry, I remembered Angelina Jolie’s movie Changeling. I don't know why, I just remember, although I haven't watched the aforementioned movie.

Here is the video, and followed by the film's trailer, and BuzzFeed Unsolved Network's take on Walter Collins' disappearance.

---------

I am on "Ko-fi".

And I am on "Buy Me a Coffee".

No comments:

Post a Comment