Friday, May 28, 2021

Huawei Band 4 Pro

It is my first time to have a gadget from Huawei.

So far, so good. My first negative experience, so far, is the firmware update via the Huawei Health app. Nahirap lang ako doon, The user must connect the Huawei Health app to the band, via the Bluetooth connection/connectivity. Wala pang 5 times/tries ako nag-update ng firmware.

---------
English translation:

This is my first time to have a gadget from Huawei.

So far, very good. My first negative experience, so far, has been the firmware update via the Huawei Health app. I just struggled there, The user must connect the Huawei Health app to the band, via Bluetooth connection / connectivity. Less than 5 times / I try to update the firmware.

The band uses a micro USB.











---------
I am on Ko-Fi.

No comments:

Post a Comment