Saturday, November 6, 2021

Washing some dinnerware on the evening of November 6, 2021, Saturday.

Last week, October 31, 2021, Saturday, my mother & my older store visit on the franchised store in the WalterMart branch in Sta. Maria, Bulacan. They came home late, it's between, 5 PM and 7 PM. They took home food from Tokyo Tokyo. Tokyo Tokyo is a Japanese-inspired fast food chain here in the Philippines. I just thought to myself, "Hey, thank you. I'm not going to wash dinnerware." After I took a bath, my “sister-in-law” was the one who washed the dinnerware. Similar tonight. But, dinner was sandwiches from Subway. And I was the one who washed the things used for dinner. I thought to myself, "This mother of mine, there's only so much to wash, I'm the one going to wash the things we had for dinner."

No comments:

Post a Comment