Saturday, December 16, 2023

Regarding the Christmas party this year for the Persons with Disability (PWDs).

Nagdadalawang isip ako kung aattend ako o hindi, ng Christmas party for PWDs dito sa baranggay namin. /// Nag-da-dalawang isip ako kung a-attend ako o hindi, ng Christmas party for PWDs dito sa baranggay namin.

In-announe earlier this week yung Christmas party sa group chat sa Facebook Messenger. Naka-post din yung announcement sa group page sa Facebook.

Alas-siyete ng umaga yung start ng party. Kung aattend man ako, hindi ako ganun ka-aga pupunta.

Last year kasi, hindi ako um-attend. Hindi ko alam kung bakit. Sa mga hindi nakapunta ng Christmas party, may package na food at bigas. Hindi ko na maalala, kasi last year pa yun.

-------

I am in two minds whether or not I will attend the Christmas party for PWDs here in our barangay. /// I was thinking twice whether to attend or not, the Christmas party for PWDs here in our barangay.

The Christmas party was announced earlier this week in a group chat on Facebook Messenger. The announcement was also posted on the Facebook group page.

The party starts at seven in the morning. If I do attend, I won't go that early.

Because last year, I didn't attend. I do not know why. For those who did not go to the Christmas party, there is a food and rice package. I can't remember, because it was last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment