Tuesday, June 14, 2016

"What would you correct from your past to save your future?"

I remember that I won a pair of movie tickets way back 2014, when Nuffnang Philippines conducted a movie screening contest of "X-Men: Days of Future Past" I don't remember my blog post. But I remember the idea of that/my blog post.

When I was kid, I have a-bit-higher-than-poor grades; I was bullied by students and teachers; I'm not an intelligent student. When I was a college student, I was also bullied by students and teachers. I already have a "job", I also being bullied by my "co-workers/colleagues". I am also being bullied by my family and relatives.

I also made mistakes since I was a kid/child.

If I am were given the chance to go back to the day I was born until now to change my future, I would.

If my memory serves me right, the question in the movie screening contest by Nuffnang Philippines is this: "What would you correct from your past to save your future?"

In physics there's a scientific law: "Every action has an equal and opposite reaction."

I don't know which part or parts of my past to correct to save my future. To be honest, I'm going to correct, in my humble opinion, most or majority of my past mistakes to be able to have a good future.

First, I'm going to disguise, and then study and help myself. When I'm already contented for what I'd done. I'm going to go back in time, and to know the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment