Wednesday, June 29, 2016

The one being a first timer visitor, and being a first time diner.

Last night was my first visitor at Fisher Mall. Last night was also my first time to eat at Pedro 'N Coi as a diner.

I haven't the chance to roam around the aforementoned shopping due to the fact that my family & I went their to eat and celebrate my father's birthday (although he's currently in the Samar province) at the aforementioned restaurant.

Nakakaliw yung mga pangalan ng mga pagkain sa Pedro 'N Coi. The restaurant has two floors in the third/3rd level of the shopping mall. It has two/2 jeepneys to seat in; small jeepneys for the seasonings; and other items that I forgot that common here in the Philippines. The restaruant has also some Philippine history features.

Some of the food are good for 2 to 5 or 6 persons. And if my memory serves me right, it was design by beauty queen Shamcey Supsup.

No comments:

Post a Comment