Saturday, December 21, 2019

GCash MasterCard, local ATMs, and Christmas holiday withdrawal rush.

Yesterday evening, when I was in the SM Megamall branch of Globe Telecom, I deposited 4,800 Philippine Pesos thru their GCash machine. After that, I decided to withdraw the 4,500 PhP thru the BDO ATMs.

I tried to withdraw the aforementioned money thru the BDO ATMs in SM Megamall, but no avail. Due to that, currently BDO cards currently accepted. Even the EastWest Bank ATM. And even the BPI and BDO ATMs in Shangri-La Plaza in Food Court near McDonald's and Max's. I tried the BPI ATM near the escalator in Ground Floor in Shangri-La Plaza. But no avail, also.

I panicked when I can't go home with money. I remember that one tenant gave a cash money as a Christmas gift, when I was in the Ground Floor of Mega Fashion Hall, worth two hundred pesos.

I was already in the bus, when I read a text message that I already "successfully" withdrawn the aforementioned amount. I sent a ticket to the GCash website's Help Center, when I arrived at home. When I checked my email this morning, I gave them a feedback. This afternoon, my account received/credited back to my account.

I thank God for the tenant. May God bless him/her.

No comments:

Post a Comment