Thursday, December 5, 2019

Initial workout in this gym.

I could be wrong, the branch of Gold's Gym is originally located in Walter Mart mall in Muñoz*, Quezon City.

It was my first time to workout/exercise in the branch. And it also my first time in the aforementioned gym. Plano ko mag-gym in their branch in Muñoz, Quezon* City.

One reason kaya sa Vertis North branch, kasi, it is the nearest Gold's Gym to where I live.

I did treadmill, and yung equipment na nakaupo ka and crunches. And using a yoga mat, 45 degrees angle na ilalakad mo yung braso mo from your head to near your feet.

* Pronounced as Muhnyoz.
* Pronounced as Kezon.

Disclaimer:

This blog post is not a pad post.

No one from the respective managements of Ayala Malls Vertis North and Gold's Gym Philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment