Tuesday, December 29, 2020

On body shaming, losing weight, and gaining weight.

 There are recent articles about body shaming.

 

In my case, I WAS SKINNY growing up but, tumaba ako simula noong pinainom ako ng capsule and syrup. I will not mention the name of the brand.

 

Yung iba, kahit anong exercise or workout, at kahit anong diet, at kahit anong displina, hindi pumapayat.

 

Yung iba, kahit anong kain, kahit painumin ng gamot, kahit pakainin sa mga buffet restaurants, hindi tumataba.

 

In my case, may certain times na lao akong tumaba dahil, ay dahil sa stress. Kaya patago ako nag-e-exercise sa kwarto ko, patago ako nag-wo-workout sa aking kuwarto. Nag-gym last December 2020, ng hindi alam ng pamilya ko.

 

Kaya ako patago nag-e-exercise, ay dahil mag-ko-comment, mag-re-react ang pamilya ko sa akin sa pag-wo-workout ko. Oo, hirap ako mag-exercise/workout.

 

Hindi madali magpa-payat, at mag-workout.

 

-------

 

English translation:

 

There are recent articles about body shaming.

 

In my case, I WAS SKINNY growing up but, I have gained weight since I was given capsule and syrup. I will not mention the name of the brand.

 

The others, any exercise or workout, and any diet, and any discipline, do not lose weight.

 

The others, no matter what they eat, even if they take medicine, even if they are fed in buffet restaurants, do not gain weight.

 

In my case, there are certain times when I gain weight because of stress. So I secretly exercise in my room, I secretly wo-workout in my room. I went to the gym last December 2020, without my family knowing.

 

So I secretly exercise, because my family will comment and react to me during my workout. Yes, I have a hard time exercising.

 

It is not easy to lose weight, and workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment