Saturday, February 20, 2021

On downloading ebooks, and audiobooks.

Yesterday evening, I was downloading some ebooks and audiobooks I want to download, and use it for personal consumption. Even though I don't have an ebook reader, and an audiobook player. But I have ebook reader, and an audiobook player on my smartphone/cellular phone.

If ever the ebook readers here in the Philippines, they are quite costly/expensive. I don't know if there are stores, including bookstores, that sell audiobooks. Even though people based in overseas/other countries can order ebook readers, and audiobook players on stores like Amazon, Barnes & Nobles, Kobo, etc.

The two (2) books are available, in the website of a local bookstore here in the Philippines. And by local bookstore here in the Philippines, it is a Filipino bookstore.

Because that I currently not working due to the COVID19 pandemic, I decided to download some ebooks and audiobooks, like I mentioned before, for personal consumption. And I only earn small amount of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment