Thursday, February 18, 2021

On working out (or exercise) at home.

I don't remember but since the community quarantine here in the Philippines, I have been doing home workouts. But I can't workout or exercise here at home because of the people here in the house where I live.

You will ask, "why?" Well, here are three (3) reasons.

1) I don't have enough privacy. Even in my own room.

2) They secretly look at me in my room, regardless of what I do.

3) Even though I will download apps regarding home workouts, or I will imitate or follow home workouts on YouTube, if they tell me that if that is correct, is that true, etc.

Last year since the community quarantine, my second older brother's job is night shift, anad ordered a yoga mat. I notice him everytime I pee in the very early morning, but I "never question" him.

Last year, too, unitl now, my male cousin is based in Singapore, who upload his workouts in his Facebook Stories. I sometimes watch his Facebook Stories, but I "never question" him.

I know I still have reasons why I can't (exercise properly/workout well), I just can't remember.

-------

I am on "Buy Me a Coffee".
I'm also on "Ko-fi".
Buy Me A Coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment