Thursday, October 12, 2023

Netflix, Disney+, and home Wi-Fi.

Ngayon yung release ng “The Fall of the House of Usher” sa Netflix. Ang gagawin ko ay aalisin ko sa “Continue Watching for” at sa “Viewing activity” yung first two episodes K-drama na “Record of Youth.” At papanoorin ko yung naunang nabanggit nda miniseries. Saka ko ilalagay sa “Row” at “Viewing Activity” yung K-drama nabanggit.

Bakit?

Kasi sinign-out ako ng dalawa kong kapatid sa Disney+ at Netflix, kesyo, in-off ko yung Wi-Fi dito sa bahay. Nagalit sa akin yung panganay kong kapatid dahil sa pag-off ko ng Wi-Fi dito sa bahay.

Nag-message/Nag-text sa akin via/thru Facebook Messenger. Hindi ko sasabihin/babanggitin yung detail/s.

Yung pag-off ko ng Wi-Fi dito sa bahay, ay intended para sa tatay kong pasaway sa pagsandok ko ng ulam. Nung time na pagsandok ko ng ulam, eh hindi pa nga ako nakakakuha ng ulam, magagalit/maiinisin sa akin.

Engot ng tatay ko. Engot din ng kapatid kong panganay.

-------

English translation:

Today is the release of "The Fall of the House of Usher" on Netflix. What I will do is remove the first two episodes of K-drama "Record of Youth" from "Continue Watching for" and "Viewing activity". And I will watch the previously mentioned miniseries. Then I will put the K-drama mentioned in "Row" and "Viewing Activity".

Why?

Because my two siblings signed me out of Disney+ and Netflix, kesyo, I turned off the Wi-Fi here at home. My oldest brother got angry with me because I turned off the Wi-Fi here.

Messaged/Texted me via/thru Facebook Messenger. I will not say/mention the detail/s.

When I turned off the Wi-Fi at home, it was intended for my father to scold me for spooning the dish. When I spoon the dish, I haven't even gotten the dish yet, he will be angry/annoyed with me.

My father is dumb. My oldest sibling also dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment