Thursday, October 12, 2023

Regarding MIBF

Originally, ang plano ko ay, umattend ako ng Manila International Book Fair, kaya lang, wala akong pera, and the same, pauwi yung tiyahin kong nagbakasyon sa UK.

Alam ko naman na may isang member ng SB19 ang magpeperform sa nabanggit na event, yun pala si Josh Cullen. Please be informed that hindi ako fan ng SB19, ng P-pop, pati K-pop. Hindi din ako hater, critic, o basher ng SB19, ng P-pop, at K-pop.

English translation:

Originally, my plan was, I would attend the Manila International Book Fair, but I didn't have any money, and the same, my aunt who was on vacation in the UK was going home.

I know that there is one member of SB19 who will perform at the aforementioned event, that is Josh Cullen. Please be informed that I am not a fan of SB19, of P-pop, even K-pop. I am also not a hater, not a critic, nor abasher of SB19, of P-pop, and K-pop.

keywords: mibf, manila international book fair, 2023 manila international book fair, manila international book fair 2023, josh cullen of sb19, pasay city, pasay, city of pasay, smx convention center, sm mall of asia, mall of asia, sm moa












No comments:

Post a Comment