Thursday, August 20, 2015

Inside Out (2015 film)


“Inside Out” is one of the movies I anticipated to watch this year in the cinemas. Like the previous Pixar films, this movie is commercial/financial and critical success.

The five (5) emotions have their own roles to play. Maganda yung movie. Even the background music. The movie contains comedy and drama.

I like the concept of the movie, of its subject matter. The five emotions (anger, disgust, fear, joy, and sadness) incorporated in the movie’s sophisticated story.

By the movie’s climax:

* Joy realizes Sadness’ role, to alert others when Riley needs help;

* Bing Bong, Riley’s imaginary friend sacrifices himself to help Riley, Joy and Sadness;

* Disgust angers Anger when Sadness and Joy is about to fall at edge of the Headquarters before falling to the Memory Dump. With Anger’s fire on his head, Disgust use it help Joy and Sadness. Fear help the latter 2 characters climb.

At this scene when Joy gave Sadness the chance to use the control console and gave the core memories. In this scene made me cry.

There’s a special scene being featured in the beginning of the end credits.

“Inside Out” is my second favorite movie all time, the first being “Finding Nemo”.

I do admit that “The Fault in Our Stars” made me teary-eyed. “Inside Out” made me cry.

Disclaimer:
I do not the images above.
No copyright infringement intended.
The images above is owned by its respective owners.
For informational use only.

No comments:

Post a Comment