Friday, August 14, 2015

Philippine Literary Festival 2015

I don't remember how I learned about the first (1st) ever Philippine Literary Festival. The 2014 Philippine Literary Festival was held in Raffles Makati.

For this year's Philippine Literary Festival, if my memory serves me right, I learned it from one our Saturday issue of Philippine Daily Inquirer.

Last year, I only remember Amy Tan as one of the foreign authors. This year, it is Matthew Quick and Meg Wolitzer.

For more information for Meg Wolitzer, visit the links below.
Official website
Official Facebook page
Wikipedia page of Meg Wolitzer.
The Twitter account of Meg Wolitzer

For more information for Meg Wolitzer, visit the links below.
Official website
Official Facebook page
Wikipedia page of Matthew Quick.
The Twitter account of Matthew Quick

For information about the 2015 Philippine Literary Festival, visit here.

No comments:

Post a Comment