Monday, August 17, 2015

My second (2nd) time Ginza Bairin in TriNoma.





I don't remember the first (1st) time that I ate at Ginza Bairin in TriNoma. But the second (2nd) time was last time at the aforementioned mall.

I forgot the name of the food I ordered last night. The restaurant also offers unlimited rice, cabbage, and mizo/miso soup. The unlimited cabbage is shredded.

Okay naman yung tonkatsu na may cheese. Malambot naman siya. Okay din yung pagkaluto. Okay yung pagkaprito.

Medyo kamahalan ang mga pagkain nila. Lalo't originally from Japan ang Ginza Bairin.

The restaurant also have branches in Glorietta and UP Town Center:
The Glorietta branch is located in the Ground Floor level of Glorietta 2.
The UP Town Center branch is located in UP Town Center of UP Diliman.

No comments:

Post a Comment