Friday, February 14, 2014

That Charles Dickens statue and museum.

The first book that I'm still currently reading, to be written by Charles Dickens, is the "The Mystery of Edwin Drood". The book is bought by my oldest sibling from the U.K. when him and my mom went to the U.K. as tourists.

On the Facebook fan page dedicated to Charles Dickens, there is a statue dedicated to him. And it is loacted in Portsmouth, England.

And also, the Charles Dickens Museum in "48 Doughty Street in Holborn, London Borough of Camden, England". According to the Wikipedia article, this is the "only surviving London house" of Charles Dickens.

If I am given the chance to go to the U.K., I'll not hesitate to visit the statue and the museum.

Charles Dickens and some of his works are featured in the movie Hereafter (2009 film).

Charles Dickens Museum

Charles Dickens' great-great-great grandchildren pose for selfie with new statue of author | Mail Online

No comments:

Post a Comment