Monday, February 24, 2014

The book signing of Mitch Albom's "The First Phone Call From Heaven"

Due to the fact that I have Saturday work, I wasn't able to register and attend the book signing of Mitch Albom's "The First Phone Call From Heaven" in Glorietta.

When I was in Glorietta's Activity Center, I ask questions on regarding on people didn't made to the registration, they said that the registration had ended. And they also said that they accept books to be signed by Mitch Albom, if the customers/people will fill up a form and give to the one/s who give the small form. They also said the signed books will released in National Book Store in Glorietta 1 on February 27, Thursday.

I don't know yet my plans on February 27, Thursday.

Visit the links or websites below.

Mitch Albom Philippine Book Signing Tour | Facebook

nbsalert on Instagram

Mitch Albom's official website

Mitch Albom on IMDb

Mitch Albom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No comments:

Post a Comment