Thursday, February 27, 2014

To use or not the use that one-day free workout from 360 Fitness Club.

To use or not the use that one-day free work out from 360 Fitness Club. That is the question.

To be honest, I don't have the enough question to call or send a text message to the Ortigas branch of 360 Fitness Club. I ask the directions for the Timog branch, but the contacted person didn't gave me clear information on how to get there in their branch.

I already know the Timog branch. But first, I try to contact the Makati and BGC branches but not right now, of course.

The number one reason that I haven't tried the one-day free workout from 360 Fitness Club, is that I don't have enough courage to use it.

No. 2 reason is that if I'm going to use it and tell it to my family, I might I will receive negative comments, and they will ask me questions, and so on and so fourth.

Np. 3 reason is that I don't have enough money to enroll with 360 Fitness Club, if I'm going to pay in cash.

No. 4 reason is that I don't have a credit card to enroll with 360 Fitness Club, if I'm going to pay using a credit card. You know how hard to get one. I already ask their rates. I do remember is that they do accept credit card/s. And I don't have a stable job.

For more information about 360 Fitness Club, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment