Thursday, July 28, 2016

The one with this Netflix original series.



Warning:
This blog post may contain spoilers.


I watched the Netflix original series, Stranger Things, for two (2) days. I will not tell how. But I will something.

First, this series reminds me of the child actor who portray Michael/Mike, to the child actor in the movie "Super 8".
Second, this series and the movie is set in 1980s.

And also, this series reminds me of the movie "Earth to Echo."

In the episode "Chapter Seven: The Bathtub" when the children/kids is being chased by "Papa" and his group, the character Eleven/El, telepathically moved a vehicle between the kids and "Papa"'s group.

In the film "Earth to Echo" when the kids and Echo is being chased by military group(s), gumamit ng ability/ies and character na Echo para paghiwa-hiwalayin ang gamit na sasakyan at maibalik yung sasakyan.

Disclaimer:
I do not own the images above.
For informational use only.
No copyright infringement intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment