Monday, July 18, 2016

My two nights at Ascott Hotel, Makati.

Last Friday night, and last Saturday night, My family & I went to Ascott Hotel, due to that I have relatives going back to Europe. Although, my family & I didn't checked in in the aforementioned hotel.

The 3-bedroom used by my relatives is different than the 3-bedroom used by my uncle and aunt in recent years. The master's bedroom and the other two regular bedrooms ay nasa kaliwa pagpasok ng unit, young common comfort room ay steps away sa pintuan. Magkakatabi ang living room, dining room, kusina. Yung maid's room, at yung section ng washing machine and other items ay malapit sa kusina.

Mula living and dining rooms, makikita yung nearby buildings and other areas sa Makati Central Business District.

No comments:

Post a Comment