Monday, July 11, 2016

BPI's My ePrepaid MasterCard, Fully Booked's Discount Card, "Every Day" by David Levithan.

I Got my BPI My ePrepaid MasterCard earlier this year. And I got my Fully Booked's Discount Card earlier this year. Both cards has two (2) years before expiration.

I used both cards for the first (1st) time at Fully Booked TriNoma to buy Every Day by David Levithan.


So far, I don't have any problem using both cards. But I noticed that it has no discount, either 5% discount or 10% discount. But the clerk in the TriNoma branch of Fully Booked told me that it was already discounted.
Here are the cards.

Fully Booked's Discount Card

Click here and here for more information.

BPI's My ePrepaid MasterCard

Click here for more information.

For more information on:

BPI's My ePrepaid MasterCard and other cards:
1) Please visit the website BPI Cards.
2) Visit a BPI branch.
3) If you have a Twitter account, you ask questions via the account BPI Twitter account.

Fully Booked's Discount Card:

1) Please visit this link from the website Fully Booked.
2) Visit a Fully Booked branch.
3) If you have a Twitter account, you ask questions via the account FullyBooked Twitter account.

For more informationa on David Levithan:

1) Please visit his website.
2) Please visit his Wikipedia page.
3) He has Twitter account.

Side note:

On the side note, basta ko na lang pinuntahan yung Instagram account ng actor na si Joseph Marco. One of his posts, he has a photo of the aforementioned book.

A photo posted by Joseph Marco (@josephcmarco) on

No comments:

Post a Comment