Monday, July 25, 2016

"Star Trek Beyond", U. P. Town Center, and Starbucks.

Yesterday, I was supposed to watch the first screening of “Star Trek Beyond” in Trinoma’s Cinema 5, because I’m already few minutes late, I decided to watch the second screening.

After I got my ticket for the second screening, I sat at one of the couches found in near Food Choices and wait. I watch other people walk, talk, and others. At the same time, there are people waiting in the Activity Center, who are fans of JaDine (a portmanteau to the names of James Reid and Nadine Lustre).

Around 2 PM I decided to eat my lunch at McDonald’s. I went to the 4th Level branch of the aforementioned fast food chain. But unfortunately, the branch don’t offer Fillet-O-Fish meal.

I went to the Ground Floor level of McDonald’s. And they offer the aforementioned meal. Thank God that a woman who is eating alone. So I asked her if I can share the table with her.

After that, I went to the bookstore, National Book Store, Fully Booked, and Powerbooks to buy a journal or a diary that less than 100 Philippine peso currency. I want to use the 100 Philippine peso currency in my BPI My ePrepaid Card. One staff/employee is clueless about the card. I didn’t tell her it was similar to a credit card. So I gave her a physical 100 Philippine peso currency. I was in a hurry at the time.

When to my relatives in Bahayang Pag-Asa. A town near Trinoma, SM North Edsa, Jollibee Mindanao Avenue, and McDonald’s Mindanao Avenue.

My mother, my older brother, my sister-in-law, my two nephews & I went to Maginhawa Street (also in Quezon City) to eat dinner. I don’t why we didn’t eat dinner to any of the restaurants located there.

We went to U. P. Town Center to eat dinner at The Primary. The last time I was there was last year to eat, but I don't remember the occasion, But I remember it was a Saturday.

At the restaurant The Primary. I only remember two: Truffle Parmesan Fries, and Seafood Paella. I forgot the other two.

After that, we went to Starbucks. Also in U. P. Town Center.

No comments:

Post a Comment