Wednesday, July 20, 2016

I'm not a collector of shoes.

This blog post is edited from my other personal blog.

Last Sunday, my folk & I went to SM City Sucat in Parañaque City to check the fruit stand located in Building A. When we were few meters away near Building A, I (a) saw banner(s) that the aforementioned shopping mall is currently conducting a 3-day sale.

My female folk bought some items for the house in The SM Store. While my male folk bought some pants in The SM Store. I saw some shoes that the price, I think, is 299 Philippine currency (peso), in The SM Store.

I also check the shoes being sold by Bench and Penshoppe. I noticed that the shoes being sold by Penshoppe are a bit expensive around 700 or 800 pesos, while the shoes being sold by Bench is quite/(a bit) cheaper than Penshoppe. (My messenger bag, my perfume, and my green-colored sneakers is from Bench, while my handkerchiefs and my other perfume is from Penshoppe.)

-------

Full Disclosure:
I'm not related to, connected with or compensated in any way by any of the establishments featured in this blog post. I'm not connected with, compensated by, or represented by any PR firm.

-------

When my folks & I are about to leave the front carpark area of the aforementioned shopping mall, my male folk commented this:

"You're not impatient buying shoes. The volume (quantity) to shoes." / "You can not put up with buying shoes. The volume (quantity) to shoes."

(In my mind, as if I have a lot of shoes. And as if I'm a collector of shoes like Imelda Marcos and President Duterte having a collection of shoes.

My rubber shoes is given by one of my bosses. While the stripes slip-on shoes I have, is bought from Divisoria, and it is not my money used to buy it. And my yellow-gold colored shoes is paid by Mom. The green-colored sneakers with sash from Bench, it paid by Aunt Nora* and I got it received from the Christmas exchange gift last year.

It has the different feeling that the purchase of goods for you from your own money.)

* Not her real name.

No comments:

Post a Comment