Sunday, July 10, 2016

The one with this YouTube video from Germany.

I learned this (following) video when one of my nephews posted the video via the HypeDojo fan page on Facebook.

First, I don't know the language used in the video. Until I recognise the ü letter, and it was the German language.

And also, while watching the aforementioned video, I have these questions:

1) Why he's carrying a doll?
2) Why he's carrying doll items?
3) Why he's carrying a suitcase?

I checked the Internet via Google about Leibniz Butterkeks. It as named after the German philosopher Leibniz, and I just forgot his full name. Leibniz Butterkeks' products is cookies/biscuits.

I have a feeling that the guy and the girl is are older brother and younger sister. If so, I wish I have siblings like that.



And here are the similar commercials. The last one has English subtitles.



No comments:

Post a Comment