Tuesday, July 12, 2016

These social network apps on my early days as an Android user.


When before Instagram release a version for Android, I have the app called Picplz. Before, I just view the photos/pictures in the gallery section of Picplz.

I decided back then I will register soon, not until Instagram have plans to release on Android. I didn't expected that the behind Picplz will shut down the app.


After that, I looked a similar app to Instagram. I found Streamzoo.

Too bad, the app was shut down last March 21, 2014.


Before, Pixable is an app that you can view photos from other apps/websites like Instagram, Facebook, etc. But later on it became Buzzfeed-like app.

I don't know why I didn't download the app on the second the latest Android-powered cellphone of mine.

I didn't expected that, and I didn't know that Pixable is already shut down.

No comments:

Post a Comment